One for the tech nerds, Bradley Wiggins is training on a new bike ahead of the Olympics.
All bikes in the Olympics are subject to rules to keep manufacturers’ names and logos to a minimum but this bike has no labels at all. He normally rides a Pinarello but this is custom bike made for the British team.
- Note the head tube that extends beyond the top tube
- See the large stem and its strange shape
- the frame has profiled tubing
- the Zipp rims
If it’s visibly different, the position will be identical so Wiggins does not suffer any bio-mechanical differences after three weeks spent on the bike.
I believe it’s his own personal TT frame? Not sure which though. Here is a picture of him training on the same frame back when he was in the confidis team.
- randomitus likes this
- hinkyaku-48t reblogged this from kensu
- kensu reblogged this from echanplus
- somauma reblogged this from inrng
- iliketocycle reblogged this from inrng and added:
- anvil-ming reblogged this from vivelecyclisme
- alanjgalbraith likes this
- tyler-benner likes this
- pahope likes this
- paulgordon likes this
- vivelecyclisme reblogged this from heartlegsandlungs
- eurosportstifosi likes this
- robertgrunau reblogged this from inrng and added:
- mybikeremindsme reblogged this from inrng
- lialovesleopards likes this
- ponchak reblogged this from katsuymw
- katsuymw reblogged this from heartlegsandlungs
- heartlegsandlungs reblogged this from inrng and added:
- karalala likes this
- alexroseinnes reblogged this from inrng
- jglaysher likes this
- unglyproductions likes this
- veloculture likes this
- laerodynamique reblogged this from inrng
- inrng posted this